The Future of Canada

 
Quote of the Day.
I Think I Love Her.
Someone
Help me.
Surrender
Every Word Every Thought Every Sound .
Love Is In The Air
Sunday, July 30, 2006
My 21 Questions.

1. Do you love me more than anything in the world?
2. Does the thought of us not being together make you want to die?
3. Is being apart from one another almost unbearable?
4. Would you give up everything for me?
5. Is the thought of being with anyone else ridiculous?
6. Am I good at making you smile?
7. Am I good at... (hehe ;-) )?
8. Does it hurt to say bye?

(Intermission)

So I'm at work today. Working with female acquaintances. And I realize.. you know.. I could easily fall in love with annnny one of these girls, on a slightly superficial basis. They're not ugly, they're all nice, they're my age. But when I look at them, or any other girl for that matter, my heart doesn't stop like how it does when I look at you. Just the thought of looking at you makes my heart stop actually. And I get butterflies, ( I know you do too. ) And... I love having what we have. And making people wish they had what we had. It is special, so hold on tight.

9. Do you really see me being the father to our kids?
10. Do you really see me as your husband?
11. Can we do absolutely anything and everything together?
12. Am I your best friend? Really, Truly?
13. Would you cry me a river if we had to be apart for good? An Ocean?
14. Do you see me when I'm not even there?
15. Do you dream about me?
16. Do you always have me in your thoughts?
17. Do you think I'm funny?
18. Am I Your other half?
19. Would you ever give up on me?
20. Are you thinking about me right now?
21. Promise you'll love me forever?

The answer to every question for me is absolutely. Your turn =). (Except the husband father thing, Wife and Mother instead.) Love you..

posted by Amir Ali @ 9:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amir Ali
Home: Vancity, British Columbia, Canada
About Me: Fuck conformism.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER