The Future of Canada

 
Quote of the Day.
I Think I Love Her.
Someone
Help me.
Surrender
Every Word Every Thought Every Sound .
A Great Debate!
Monday, July 31, 2006
Just for fun... Certain People are going to think I am stupid for doing this. But whatever, this is for me, not for you.

Consider this a poll. Anyone that sees this please comment.

Yes or No.

Can Friends hold hands? Yes or No? And take into consideration one of the friends has a significant other. (We're talking hetero stuff here alright?)

Not for any specific reason, just in general, is it okay for a guy friend and a girl friend to hold hands.
posted by Amir Ali @ 10:34 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In my opinion it's not ok. I mean you don't hold hands with another guy who isn't your sweetie. It's just not ok to do. It's a sign of affection, but more the type of affection you have for a significant other and not a friend.

    If my boyfriend held hands with another girl I'd kick his ass. No way I'd let him get away with something like that. What's next? Kissing? :P

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seem like holding gands is somethin friends can do.. in moviesh. holdin hands it wak makes a couple a couple.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont think thats right. It is kind of weird istn it? Like cheating. I guess not that bad but close.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amir Ali
Home: Vancity, British Columbia, Canada
About Me: Fuck conformism.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER